Girl Scout Promise

On my honor, I will try:
To serve God* and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Haunted Halloween Hayride

October 25 is the date to remember. Please see the email or the calendar for the details of where to meet, times and contact info.
Here is a fun hayride printable for your Brownie!
Please confirm with me if you are planning to attend the Hayride so that I can order enough patches.


Remember NO MEETING MONDAY, OCTOBER 20.


You can do any of the try-its you would like to try at any time. Many of you have asked about them and please feel free to try them on your own.

2 comments:

Andrew Abraham said...

I found you site looking for brownie recipes to compare a brownie recipe that was on recipebuddys.com.... Please advise if you can assist... I would like an opinion on the recipe...thank you in advance...

AkinLife said...

This blog is for My Girl Scout troop, but I do love to bake and also love a good brownie!
What's your recipe?