1. This year we will have Patrol's that will be responsible for taking attendance, records of uniform, treasurer, kaper keeper (set up and taken down table), flag bearers. They will earn a "Leadership Cord" that they can wear on their vest. They will be voted on by the troop and everyone will have the opportunity to provide this leadership to the troop throughout the year.
2. It is important that they are responsible for wearing their vest each week and bringing their quarter and book(s).
3. The leaders will keep a "catch ya being good" chart. This is to note the times that we see especially good behavior or participation.
4. We will have quarterly family celebrations to show the importance of what the girls are achieving with their badges, journey and service projects. (dates/times TBA)
5. We will take up a one time for the year dues of $25 to cover badges, crafts and extras. If you have extra cookie dough and would like to use that to pay the dues with, please let me know and that is acceptable.
6. There will NOT be paper notes sent home (unless they come from a source other than our troop specifically). Check your email for notes, dates, reminders and information of the like.
7. Snack: Healthy Snack please. No drinks, unless Capri Suns. Look at the troop calendar and email the dates you would like to send snack. As they are received, they will be added to the calendar. No dates are taken yet.
8. There are a few weeks that we can not meet on Thursdays. Check the calendar for those dates. A reminder will be posted prior to the date. We are going to try to do other activities or field trips those weeks. Details TBA.
9. ***Badges*** this is important :)
Girls, for this Thursday, look over your Badge book and bring 3 or 4 that you would like to accomplish this year. We will compile a list and you will get to vote on the blog. We will try to get as many of your choices done this year as we can.
Remember: Live by the Girl Scout Law. Have Fun. Do your best. and Be Prepared!