Girl Scout Promise

On my honor, I will try:
To serve God* and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, January 18, 2010

Saturday, January 23 and Cookie Sales


We are all excited about cookie sales for 2010! We will discover how we are inspired by others and in turn inspire others. We have begun our troop goal setting for this selling season and will continue this Thursday. Our troop goal is to sell 1,800 boxes! We will set our service project goal and fun/learning goal this week.
Take a minute and look at the Family Support for Selling page.

Pack 90's Annual Pinewood Derby begins at 9AM at CrossTimbers in the cafeteria. This is NOT a booth sale. No booth sales can happen before February 12. We will sell cookies as individuals at this event. If you would like to come, please let me know and I can get you the details.
Thanks and Happy Cookie Time!


No comments: