Here is your cookie price chart:
We are participating in Troops for Troops - this is the program where customers can support Girl Scouts and donate cookies to the troops overseas. On your order form, please fill in Troops for Troops as the organization that donated cookies will be delivered to at the end of sales. If your customers would like a letter from Girl Scouts of Western OK for tax purposes, please tell them that we will mail them one. Blue Star Moms will package each box of cookies donated into care packages to be sent to our troops serving overseas..
- Wear the Girls Scout sash or vest.
- Become familiar with the neighborhoods where you sell.
- Sell door-to-door only during daylight hours.
- Brownie Girl Scouts® must be accompanied by an adult when taking orders, selling, or delivering cookies.
- All money should always be handled by an adult.
- Never enter the house of a customer.
- Share only 1st names - remember Safety 1st!
- Girls' names and address should never be given out. Instead, give the troop number (840) and an approved contact phone number (Amy @ 216-9076).
- Always use the buddy system. It's not just safe, it's more fun.
- Always follow safe pedestrian practices.