Girl Scout Promise

On my honor, I will try:
To serve God* and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, January 30, 2009

Keep a Carton

If you purchase juice in a 1/2 gallon carton, similar to this one
with a screw-top spout, please rinse it out and keep it for our February 23 meeting. We are going to to a fun repurposing craft.

Please be sure to keep the screw-top lid with the carton, it's an important part of the craft.

Email me, or note it in the comment section of this post when if you have one in hand. My family buy this type of juice container, so I will have a few extra for those families who do not normally buy this type. I just need to know how many we'll need. Thanks!

No comments: